GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PRACTICE
Terms and Conditions for www.talkingwithhorses.com
On this page you will find the terms and conditions of www.talkingwithhorses.com, as made available by Inner Souls & Oils. In these general terms and conditions we indicate under which reservation we offer the information on our website to you.
The use of the information on this website is free of charge as long as you do not copy, distribute or otherwise use or misuse this information. You may only reuse the information on this website in accordance with the regulations of mandatory law.
Without the express written permission of Inner Souls & Oils, it is not permitted to use text, photo material or other materials on this website. The intellectual property rests with Inner Souls & Oils.
For the prices on our website, we strive for the most careful possible representation of reality and the intended prices. Errors that arise and are recognizable as programming or typing errors, never form a reason to claim or assume a contract or agreement with Inner Souls & Oils.
Inner Souls & Oils strives for a website that is as up-to-date as possible. If, despite these efforts, the information or content on www.pratenmetpaarden.nl is incomplete and/or incorrect, we cannot accept any liability for this.
The information and/or products on this website are offered without any form of guarantee and or claim to correctness. We reserve the right to change, remove or re-post these materials without any prior notice.
Article 1. Definitions
1. The practice holder: A.Y. Beijer2. The client; the other party of the practice owner 3. Readings, coaching, occasional advice, individual services, delivery of supplements and/or medicines, or other incidental services performed by the practice owner on behalf of the client. 4. Trajectory: an agreement concerning several separate services/operations and/or an agreement from which separate services/operations occur for a longer period of time.
Article 2. Applicability
1. All agreements between the practice owner on the one hand and the client on the other hand are exclusively subject to these General Terms and Conditions, to the express exclusion of other General Terms and Conditions.2. Acceptance of a price agreement or the otherwise conclusion and/or continuation of an agreement means that the client has accepted the application of the General Terms and Conditions and waives the applicability of any general terms and conditions of the client.3. Deviations from these General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if they have been confirmed in writing by the practice holder. In this case, the other provisions remain in full force and effect.
Article 3. Conclusion and amendment of the agreement
1. An agreement can concern both a trajectory and individual services/operations.2. An agreement between the practice owner and the client is concluded by a written acceptance of the price agreement by the patient/client and/or an oral confirmation of an individual consultation.3. If an acceptance of a quotation involves reservations and/or changes, the agreement will only be concluded after the practice owner has agreed to these reservations and/or changes.4. Changes or additions to the agreement will only be made after both parties have confirmed them orally in writing or in the case of an individual consultation.
Article 4. Duration of agreement and dissolution
1. Unless otherwise stipulated in the agreement, it is entered into for the duration of a process or separate services / operations.
2. Each of the parties is, without prejudice to the right to compensation for costs, damage and interest, entitled to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention with immediate effect by registered letter if:– The other party has not fulfilled one or more of its obligations and is negligent to fulfil its obligations within a period set for its performance by registered letter, unless the shortcoming(s) is(are) of such a nature or minor importance that they do not reasonably justify dissolution.– Bankruptcy or suspension of payment is requested or granted for the other party, or measures are taken that indicate termination or cessation of the company.
Article 5. Cancellation
1. Cancellation of consultations is subject to the following cancellation policy. If cancellation is not made or is made too late, the practice owner is entitled to charge the service(s) in question in full the right to payment of all costs incurred by him/her.
Article 6. Secrecy.
1. The practice owner will treat all information concerning the client that he/she obtains in the performance of his/her services confidentially and will not hand over this information to third parties by name, except insofar as the practice owner is obliged to do so or the practice owner has obtained permission.2. The practice owner will impose a duty of confidentiality as described in paragraph 1 on his/her employees and any third parties engaged in the performance of services.
Article 7. Rates
The rates for consultations are based on the most recent price list.
Article 8. Billing and payment
1. Services for clients will be charged in advance by the practice owner as agreed, unless otherwise discussed.2. Invoicing takes place on the basis of the rates and number of transactions agreed between the parties at the start of the service.3.Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the private client must pay the practice owner within 7 days of the invoice date, without any recourse to set-off.4.If there is a process, the parties can agree on a payment in instalments.5.If the payment term is exceeded, the client, without notice of default being required, in default.
The practice owner is entitled to suspend his/her obligations to provide services with effect from the date on which the payment term has expired. Inform the practice owner in good time of the aforementioned suspension of his/her services. With effect from the aforementioned date, the client owes the statutory interest on the outstanding amount. Furthermore, all extrajudicial collection costs are for the account of the client. Collection costs include the costs of lawyers, bailiffs and collection agencies, determined in accordance with the applicable or customary rates.
Article 9. Liability
1. In the performance of the services of the practice owner, there is a best efforts obligation.2. The practice owner does not in any way give a medical guarantee nor is she / he in any way liable for the complications that occur at the time or after execution of its services at the client. The practice owner is in no way liable for consequential damages.3. The liability of the practice owner for damage resulting from the services provided by him /her – possibly with the involvement of non-subordinates – is limited to a maximum of the costs of a consultation and advised supplements or medications.4. In all cases, any liability of the practice owner is limited to the amount charged to the client.5. The client is obliged to take all measures necessary to limit the damage for which he/she wishes to hold the practice owner liable.6. The practice owner is in no way liable for the quality and composition of the supplements, medicines advised by him / her. The supplier of these supplements, medicines, is responsible for this and approachable. The practice owner will, as far as he/she can, cooperate in the correct handling of a complaint about the advised supplements, medicines.
Article 10. Applicable law and disputes
1. Dutch law applies to the services provided by the practice owner.2. In disputes arising from or related to the services of the practice owner that fall within the jurisdiction of the court, the Court has exclusive jurisdiction.
Schiedam, January 2020Registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Rotterdam under number 70807663.
Should these terms and conditions change, you will find the most recent version of www.talkingwithhorses.com disclaimer on this page.